Classic Electric Standing Desk 63"X30" Inches Dual Motor 3 Stages Height Adjustable Desk Stand up Desk USB Charging Port and Hooks Sit Stand Desk New| 803 Sold
- Price: $189.73
- Price: $189.73
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 03 and Dec 05. United States
Shipping and Returns: Free shipping on selected purchases
- QUIET DUAL MOTORS with 65% MORE LOADING CAPACITY: Lift and lower the sit stand desk with confidence even in the quietest room. The whisper-quiet dual motors could generate less than 45dB of sound when handle 65% more weight (up to 220 lbs total) than a single-motor desk, which is so quiet it won’t disturb a sleeping baby.
- 3 STAGES LIFT SYSTEM: Compare with 2 stages lift system, 3 stages standing desk has a 30% wider range of lifting space, from 24.4” to 50”. No matter 3’2” kid or 6’5” adult, you could adjust the height of your desk to suit them.
- ONE INTEGRATED CHARGING PORT: One built-in USB charging port is conveniently integrated into the sleek control panel. No need to look for charging, it’s within your arm’s reach.
- ONE-TOUCH LED CONTROL PANEL: Program your favorite standup desk heights right from the convenient control panel, which lets you assign up to 3 different desk heights to the memory buttons so you can easily switch between standing and sitting positions. Also, you could make a sit-stand alert with a reminder button when you need it.
- TWO DESK HOOKS: Each hook can hook your headset, bag and jacket very easily.
I got this desk for my son after getting the EN1 for myself and he loves it. It has plenty of room for his PC, Xbox, and numerous peripherals he has. One major thing to note and consider before buying is the top is 4 parts you have to assemble and not one solid piece. It comes in the box and not in a separate box since you have to assemble it. Once assembled is very sturdy and we’ve had zero issues with it. Although we like the look personally it does have visible lines on the top because they are separate pieces so that’s something you’ll want to consider if that will bother you or not. The dual motor is great compared to the two other standup desks in the house that are single motors with the axil bar. I wish the two I have were dual motor like this. This is heavier because of that though but the quality here is top notch. The usb charging port on the keypad is another thing I wish my desks had and it’s great for keeping my sons phone or Xbox controller charged. If I could change anything I would make the headphone holders and cable management tray a little more sturdy but I can always replace them with something else down the road if I want to. They’re decent and do a good job but a thinner than I would like. Solid purchase and I’m glad we got this for my son!
This is just what we needed for two monitors and all the gear for working remote. It’s also nice to have programmable heights so you just have to touch one button for the desk to go to just the right height for you. Overall, we are extremely satisfied!
Arrived earlier than expected! Directions are extremely easy to follow and make construction simple. Instructions for using presets are simple and include troubleshooting instructions as well.
This is our second standing desk and the quality is wonderful. Our first desk is nearly two years old and still in perfect condition. We ordered this one for my husband's office and have not been disappointed. It took less than an hour to assemble, the directions were very clear, and all parts were labeled correctly. The surface of the desk includes ample space and it's very sturdy. The motor function is incredibly smooth. Transitioning from standing to sitting (& vice versa) is seamless and very quiet. You're able to program multiple desk positions, so a quick tap of the button changes the desk height to the correct position. The underside of the desk has a built in cord management system which makes it very easy to get organized. The desk also includes a hook on each side which allows you to hang headphones, a purse, etc in easy reach. We are extremely pleased with the desk and would 100% recommend it if you're in the market for an adjustable standing desk.