GHEPEC2436A Clear Partition Extender with Attached Clamp, 36 x 3.88 x 24, Thermoplastic Sheeting
- Price: $116.00 USD
- Price: $116.00 USD
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is available for immediate shipment. If your item is on back order or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com,
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
STANDARD RETURN POLICY
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept your return request on most brands within 30 days of receiving your item(s). If you return an item that is offered with free shipping, the original outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund and the return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. In addition, a restocking fee* will be applicable to items being returned.
In the rare case that your item(s) unfortunately arrives damaged or defective, replacements are usually offered at no charge. Simply note any damage upon delivery and contact us immediately. Should you choose not to pursue replacements the damaged or defective products can be returned for credit as outlined in our Standard Return Policy.
All cancellation requests are forwarded directly to the manufacturer. Cancellation requests are not accepted on items that have shipped or been prepared for shipping. A refusal of the item at delivery will be considered a return and credit will be issued back to your original payment method minus restocking fees* and round-trip shipping charges. Please note that all items are shipped directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse and if we do not have tracking at the time you request cancellation, this does not mean your order has not shipped.
In the case that your item is not able to be delivered and requires to be held in storage for the following reasons but is not limited to:
You will have 5 business days to respond to the carrier or contact us to reschedule delivery (some fees may apply). After this timeframe has elapsed and no delivery has been scheduled the order will be returned and refunded under our Standard Return Policy.
*Restocking fees vary from manufacturer to manufacturer and can range from 0 to 20%. Please contact us prior to purchasing to inquire about the fee that would be associated with your returned item.
Receiving your Product
Tracking details confirming how your order will be delivered will be emailed to you once your product ships out. These tracking details allow you to see which carrier will be delivering your item and will confirm the type of delivery it will be.
UPS / FedEx Ground Shipments
For all ground shipments, you will be able to track your package online on the website of the carrier. This information will allow you to see an “estimated delivery date” which will give you the opportunity to be at home when the package is delivered. If you are not able to be at home the carrier does have the ability to leave the package at the front door if they deem it safe.
Truck Freight / White Glove Shipments
If you see that your order has shipped with a Truck Freight or White Glove Carrier please be sure to inspect both the packaging and product upon delivery. If the packaging or product is damaged in any way please be sure to note the damage on the delivery documents.
WHAT IF MY ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE?
Our ultimate goal is to ensure you are fully satisfied with your order. Although it is rare for items to arrive damaged, we understand that it does occur on occasion. In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, we will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible and at no extra cost to you.
In delivery, please ensure you fully inspect all packages. Should there be clear damage to both the packaging/product, please note this damage on the carrier’s paperwork (packaging and product damage must be noted) and refuse delivery of the damaged cartons.
Should you notice any damage to the packaging (no matter how minor), please take a moment to open the packaging and inspect the product. In the event the product is also damaged, please note this damage on the carrier’s paperwork (packaging and product damage must be noted) and refuse delivery of the damaged cartons. Naturally, should the item be in good condition, please accept the delivery as normal.
Should you notice any damage to the packaging and the carrier will not allow you to open and inspect the product, please note the packaging damage on the carrier’s paperwork and accept the item. Upon inspection, if the product is also damaged, please contact us within 48 business hours of receipt.
For truck freight (back of truck, LTL) or White Glove deliveries, noting damage is essential. It is the customer’s responsibility to note any discrepancies to their order upon receipt. It is this notation that will allow us to provide the proper free replacements to you. Below is a sample of the correct way to sign for damage for our two larger truck freight carriers.
Example of a Home Direct document:
Any damage or defective issues can be dealt with by logging into “My Account” or contacting our customer care team at 1-866-740-9830 to file a replacement request.
When dealing with a damage/defect issue; photos are required. These will assist us when dealing with the manufacturer/carrier and ensure replacements are sent out as quickly as possible.
In some cases, you will be asked to identify the damaged parts by referencing the part number and description in the assembly instructions. All replacement requests are submitted directly to the manufacturer and depending on the severity of the damage they will determine if parts can correct the issue or if a new unit will need to be shipped out.
Should you choose not to pursue replacements the damaged or defective products can be returned for credit as outlined in our Standard Return Policy.
RETURNING AN ITEM OR ORDER
Please contact us within 30 days of receipt of the item by logging into “My Account” to file a return request. An RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization) will be provided from the manufacturer and a return address and full return instructions will be provided will allow you to pick a suitable carrier and return the item back to the manufacturer. This process usually takes approximately 5-7 business days. Returned items without an RMA number will generally be refused by the return warehouse and credit will not be processed.
All items must be returned in their original packaging, and un-assembled. We are unable to offer returns on modified or assembled items as the manufacturer will deem these “used”. Once you provide us with the return tracking number we will track your return to confirm its arrival back to the manufacturer. A refund will be credited to you once the manufacturer has received, inspected and confirmed undamaged.
If you prefer not to receive replacements and we have determined that the damage that resulted was carrier related and the damage was noted upon receipt you can request a full refund. This process will take a little longer as we will need to retrieve the delivery documents to confirm it was correctly notated.
You can expect to receive your refund within four weeks of shipping the product back to the manufacturer. In most cases, the refund will be issued sooner. The four-week time-frame includes shipping time (5-14 business days), product inspection (3-5 business days), and refund processing back to your payment method (3-5 business days).
HOW TO REQUEST REPLACEMENTS
1. Submit your replacement request within 10 days of receiving your order by logging into My Account.
2. Complete the request form in detail and follow any manufacturer special notes that are listed on the top of the request form. **
3. Once the request has been submitted, you can expect to receive an email from our Replacements team within 5-7 business days.
If you decide not to pursue replacements, your order can still be returned as outlined in our Standard Return Policy.
For orders shipped White Glove or Truck Freight:
It is very important that the actual customer who placed the order be present to inspect the item and sign the delivery document. We understand that some deliveries may be rush but please ensure to take the time to thoroughly inspect the item and packaging prior to signing the delivery document
It is the customer’s responsibility to notate all and any problems with the order at the time of delivery. If the issues with the delivery are not properly noted on the shipping document, Cymax Stores may not be able to dispute this with the carrier or manufacturer on your behalf and offer a satisfactory solution.
Follow the below steps to ensure that your order is properly signed for,
1. Inspect the product while the driver is on site and notate any problems or exceptions with the order on the delivery documents provided. Even if the package appears only slightly damaged, write "Package Damaged" when you sign for the delivery. This is very important.
2. Inspect all item pieces before assembling the product and report any problems to Cymax Stores immediately.
3. We understand that some deliveries may be rush but please ensure to take the time to thoroughly inspect the item and packaging prior to signing the delivery document.
CANCELING AN ITEM OR ORDER
Due to our commitment to process orders quickly, there is a limited period of time in which your order can be canceled. Cymax Stores is only able to accept cancellation requests via My Account or phone. Please follow the directions below to submit a cancellation request. Most requests are reviewed and responded to within 2-3 business days.
Connect with us on My Account using the password provided by email when your order was placed. With My Account, you may request a cancellation online or check the tracking information.
All cancellations are confirmed in writing: If you have not received an email confirmation, your order has not been canceled. Cymax Stores is unable to cancel an order once it has shipped or if it has been prepared for shipping by the manufacturer.
If we are unable to cancel your order as requested, you will receive a notification in writing explaining that your order was too late to cancel. If this should happen and you do not wish to receive your product, you may return it under our Standard Return Policy. Please review this policy before refusing the product at delivery.
If your order has successfully been canceled, Cymax will initiate a refund. The processing time frame for the refund to appear to your original method of payment is 7-10 business days from the date of the confirmation email. This time frame allows most financial providers sufficient processing time.
Canceling Backordered Items/Discontinued Products
If you are canceling an order due to back order or discontinuation, please contact our customer service department to confirm the back order date before making your final decision. The back order or discontinuation of a product does not mean that your particular item/order is affected.
HOW WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
We know that once you have placed an order with us, you want to receive it as quickly as possible, so we use the best delivery companies in North America. When shipping your order, we will use one of three different shipping methods: Ground Shipping, Back of Truck, or White Glove shipping services. For certain items, more than one service may be available for you to choose from. Please note that there may be price differences if you choose to upgrade a shipping service if you choose this option.
Cymax Stores is a drop-ship company, and as such different items you purchase may be shipped from different locations in the US and Canada. Your items may arrive on different days and with different shipping methods if you purchase items from multiple brands or if you place more than one order at once.
Please note we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico at this time.
If you have any questions about shipping before or after placing an order, or while your order is on its way, our Customer Service department is here to help you. Call us toll-free at 866-740-9830.
Smaller products will be shipped with regular ground shipping (generally USPS, FedEx, UPS or DHL). The average transit time is between 1-7 business days (not including pre-ship time) for any destination in the contiguous United States. Delivery times will depend on the local delivery schedule of the carrier, and it may not be possible to make an appointment. Generally, ground delivery is available Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 8 pm. A signature is not typically required: if the customer is not at home to accept delivery, the product will be left if it is safe to do so. If a signature is required the product will not be left at the address. Please note that deliveries cannot be made to a PO Box.
If the shipping address is a business address, delivery will be attempted only during normal business hours Monday to Friday. The item will not be left without a signature on file.
Please note that if you purchase multiple Ground Shipping items, they may be shipped via Truck Freight instead at the discretion of the manufacturer.
Delivery to a business address
For ground shipments (USPS, FedEx, UPS or DHL), delivery to a business address will be carried out during normal business hours Monday to Friday only. A signature will be requested on delivery. The carrier is not required to match the signature to the name on the package.
Back of Truck/Truck Freight
If the product that you are purchasing is a larger item, it will be shipped via truck freight, sometimes called 'back of a truck'. Truck freight shipments usually take between 1-7 business days in transit to arrive (excluding pre-ship time) and are delivered during normal business hours (8 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday).
The shipping company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment window. In general, you must be at home to receive the order.
After the product is delivered to the shipping address, it is the customer's responsibility to unload it from the back of the truck. If the item is very heavy please ensure that you have assistance to remove it from the delivery truck. For an additional fee, the carrier can use a lift-gate to remove the items from the truck for you. Inside delivery across the threshold of your home may also be available at an extra charge. Some truck freight companies can provide assembly of the items for an additional fee. Please contact us before placing your order for more information on this service. Please note that deliveries cannot be made to a PO Box.
Please note that if you are not available for a delivery appointment or the carrier cannot contact you, the order will be held for you for several days, and there may be a charge for this service. After this time, the order will be returned to the manufacturer for credit under our Return Policy.
White Glove Shipping
White Glove Shipping includes various levels of inside delivery, unpacking, and assembly of your order, depending on the service level selected. Please see below for full descriptions of each service level. White Glove Shipping is comparable to truck freight shipping, but due to the extra time and person power needed to take care of your order, the shipping time may be anywhere between 5 and 17 business days (excluding pre-ship time) until the carrier contacts you for delivery.
White Glove shipping is available on most high-end office items, dining furniture, bedroom items, and mattresses. We may be able to add White Glove service to certain items for an extra charge – please contact our sales department for more information when placing an order.
Delivery appointments usually consist of a four (4) hour appointment window during normal business hours (8 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday); depending on your location, the carrier may be in your area every day, 2-4 times a week, or once every two weeks. Should you require an after-hours delivery (evenings, weekends), delivery at a specific time, have an inquiry regarding white glove shipping options or to find out how often the carrier will be in your area, please contact our customer service team and they will be happy to help. Please note that if you are not available for a delivery appointment or the carrier cannot contact you, the order will be held for you for several days. There may be a charge for this service. After this time, the order will be returned to the manufacturer for credit under our Return Policy.
White Glove Bronze/Threshold Delivery
White Glove Bronze/Threshold Delivery consists of delivery to the threshold of your home (garage, front entrance, etc.) or the first dry area if the shipment weight is very large. In an apartment or condo building, the product will be carried up a maximum of two (2) flights of stairs (25 steps*). The product will be kept in its original packaging, and there is no assembly provided with this service. The shipping company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment window, and you must be at home to receive the order. Please note that deliveries cannot be made to a PO Box.
White Glove Silver/Inside Delivery
White Glove Silver/Inside Delivery takes away the hassle of moving furniture! Delivery is made inside your residence to the room of your choice (includes carrying the product up to two (2) flights of stairs from the threshold*). The product will be kept in its original packaging, and there is no assembly provided with this service. The shipping company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment window, and you must be at home to receive the order. Please note that deliveries cannot be made to a PO Box.
White Glove Gold/Inside Delivery & Packaging Removal
White Glove Gold/Inside w/ Packaging Removal White Glove Gold lets you sit back and relax while your furniture is placed inside in your room of choice (includes carrying the product up to two (2) flights of stairs from the threshold). Please note that assembly is not included in this service, however, the carrier will unpack the item and remove the packaging for you. The shipping company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment. Deliveries between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday and will be scheduled within a 4-hour window. Please note that deliveries cannot be made to a PO box.
White Glove Platinum/Inside Delivery & Setup
White Glove Platinum/Inside w/ Setup service is the highest level of home assembly service. Delivery inside your residence to the room of your choice (includes carrying the product up to two (2) flights of stairs from the threshold*). The carrier will unpack the product and remove the packaging for you. They will also provide 30 minutes of light setup that requires basic tools (e.g. pieces will be screwed or bolted together, set next to each other, or on top of each other). The shipping company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment window, and you must be at home to receive the order. Please note that deliveries cannot be made to a PO Box.
On occasion, our carriers may deem a certain area, based on zip code, to be a 'remote' or 'secondary' delivery location. This is because the carrier does not perform regular delivery in these areas and as a result, scheduling of dedicated routes is required with Cymax being charged beyond mile fees for these services. These fees can range anywhere from $25 to several hundred dollars based on customer location.
To ensure we keep the lowest possible prices on our items, when necessary, these beyond mile fees will be added to the total cost of your order at checkout if your zip code happens to be included in the carrier's list of 'remote' or 'secondary' delivery points.
For US customers, beyond fees will be clearly communicated to you within the checkout and before the payment process is completed if applicable to your delivery location.
For Canadian customers, please be aware that we do not currently offer free shipping to Canada, also please visit www.cymax.ca to view all items that are available for purchase in Canada. Beyond fees will not be shown at checkout. However, should your delivery address fall within a beyond fee location, you will be contacted prior to shipment, informed of the charges and have the option to cancel your order at that point should you not wish to proceed.
Unfortunately, these fees are non-negotiable.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON DELIVERY
Please note the shipping methods of your order, so that you will know what to expect on delivery. If you order items from different manufacturers they will ship separately and may arrive with different carriers. If you will not be accepting the order yourself, please notify the recipient of our policies and procedures. If you have any questions or concerns about shipping, please contact customer service.
Terms of Sale:
Net 30 days to companies that have been credit approved by Flash Furniture management. Otherwise, payment in advance will be required. We do accept most major credit cards. In order to keep our pricing the lowest in the country, we will charge a 2.5% convenience fee for MasterCard, Visa and Discover transactions, and 3% for American Express transactions. These fees are subject to change. Click here for a Credit Application.
We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible service. When you submit an order with us, we begin processing your order immediately. Most orders submitted before 2 pm EST ship the same day. Because of how fast we process your order, we cannot guarantee cancellation or modifications once an order is submitted. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of service and we thank you for your business!
Flash Furniture reserves the right to change prices for products offered by Flash Furniture at any time.
Flash Furniture offers three exciting freight programs. Choose from our standard FOB pricing, our Free Freight over $850+ program, and our "landed" pricing program with freight already included. Standard shipping by Flash Furniture is a Dock-to-Dock service only. If you require any additional services, such as a lift gate or inside delivery, additional charges will apply.
At Flash Furniture, we pride ourselves on having one of the quickest, most efficient shipping programs in the nation. Fast, economical shipping is one of the many assets that set us aside from our competition. Just like everyone else in the furniture industry, Flash Furniture ships out FOB Origin which means once a shipment is in the carrier's hands, it is the consignee's responsibility to inspect the shipment before signing for receipt of it. Solely providing a signature on the paperwork the driver presents at the time of delivery confirms you are signing that you have received the shipment completed and in good order.
We recommend that all of our valued dealers thoroughly inspect shipments at the time of delivery. Any abnormalities, shortages, or damages must be noted on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery. All boxes should be opened for inspection and pieces counted to ensure complete delivery. Make the driver wait while you review the shipment and notate any damage on the delivery receipt; write "DRIVER REFUSED INSPECTION" when signing the delivery receipt in the unlikely event a driver will not wait. Failure to notate the delivery receipt at the time of delivery terminates any and all claims that can be filed on damaged merchandise.
We encourage our dealers to further educate their partners, end users, and warehouse staff who will be receiving LTL deliveries of this information in an effort to minimize losses and delays from freight claims.
Our warehouse staff takes great care in shipping our merchandise to minimize the risk of freight damage. We continually refine our outbound shipping process and ensure that we include sufficient packaging, corner boards where necessary, and no pallet overhang. We’ve included some examples of our outbound shipments as examples of the quality and care we take in processing our orders.
- Products contained in our FOB Sections will ship FOB.
- Products shipping to a residential address will incur additional fees beyond standard Landed pricing.
- Shipments to Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, and all other areas of New York City will ship FOB only.
- Shipments sent to subsidiary islands within the contiguous United States may be subject to additional shipping charges.
- Freight rates obtained from this website are subject to verification before orders are processed. In rare circumstances, additional freight charges may be necessary due to unique shipment characteristics and circumstances. We will contact you before processing your order if there are any issues.
- All Products ship RTA (Ready-to-Assemble) unless specified otherwise.
Most orders will ship the same business day.
Starting February 19th, 2019. Flash Furniture content is not to be altered, substituted, or disseminated. Flash Furniture content may only be utilized in its original form or as approved in writing by Flash Furniture. Flash Furniture detail pages on various marketplaces are not to be altered, substituted, or disseminated. We also expect good pricing behaviors in the marketplace to eliminate the destabilization of our brand. Any eCommerce Dealers that choose not to adhere to this new program will be subject to being delisted.
For Latin American orders (Para Ordenes en Latino America)
Contact (Contactar a): GOMEZ LOGISTICS, LLC / Distribuidor Exclusivo
Flash Furniture 5 Year Limited Product Warranty
This warranty covers manufacturing defects associated with your new product. The product is warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal usage, according to the below-referenced specifications and limitations.
- Non-moving metal parts are warranted for 5 years.
- Component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base, and casters are warranted for 2 years.
- All other items are warranted for 1 year.
Normal usage means use in compliance with the restrictions and weight limits specified for the product. In the absence of product-specific restrictions and weight limits, normal usage means use for no more than forty hours per week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. Coverage terminates if the product is sold or otherwise transferred. Repairs made by parties other than Belnick also void this warranty.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty will not cover: (1) labor, freight, or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, assembly, installation, attachments, accident, vandalism, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of Belnick; (2) tearing, scratching, scuffing, or blemishing of leather or fabric; (3) cosmetic damage that may result from normal usage; (4) damage attributable to use by persons exceeding specified weight limits or commercial use exceeding forty hours per week; or (5) rust or other damage caused by exposure to moisture. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from the use of this product. Liability for incidental or consequential damage is excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
What Will This Warranty Do?
Flash Furniture will repair or replace any covered defective or malfunctioning part at no charge.
How Do You Get Warranty Service?
If something goes wrong with your product, contact Flash Furniture and provide a brief description of the problem. Flash Furniture may be contacted at this address and phone number:
- 166 Etowah Industrial Ct.
- Canton, GA 30114
If the problem is covered under this warranty, Flash Furniture will (at its sole election) make arrangements to repair the product, provide you with replacement parts, or replace the product.
How Does State Law Apply?
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Returned merchandise will not be accepted unless authorized in writing prior to return. The merchandise and cartons must be in "NEW" condition upon receipt in our warehouse.
The customer is responsible for inspecting and accepting products. Customer can reject and return any portion of an order that is damaged, defective or otherwise fails to conform to the goods specified in the Customer’s order, subject to the following requirements:
- Customer must send all returns accompanied by an Essendant issued Return Authorization
- All returned products must be received in a resalable condition (including no markings or labels attached to the cartons) and in the original manufacturers’ shipping cartons, complete with all packing and associated materials.
- Essendant will not accept any returns from the customer for a product that is designated as “Non-Returnable Item”. A complete listing of non-returnable items can be found in ICAPS, which you can access through Solutions Central.
- Customer must request a Return Authorization and return the merchandise to Essendant within the following time frames:
- 30 days from date of invoice for returns due to a customer error (such as ordering the wrong item); merchandise must be returned in a re-saleable condition.
- 30 days from the date of the invoice for any defective merchandise.
- 10 days from date of invoice for any concealed damage or concealed warehouse errors (such as shipping the wrong product or shortages).
- 5 days from date of invoice for all visible damage and visible warehouse errors.
- Merchandise must be returned in the same unit of measure as purchased from Essendant.
- The following categories (“Ineligible Categories”) are not eligible for return: food products, pharmaceuticals, Machine/Floor Equipment, discontinued or expired products, special order products, closeout merchandise, and skus for any lines customer purchases directly from the manufacturer.
- Essendant will not accept returns of any sku in excess of the quantity of that sku Customer purchased from Essendant in the 30 days prior to the date Essendant receives the return.
- Essendant reserves the right to refuse returns that do not comply with these terms. Essendant will assess a 15% restocking charge for any returns Essendant accepts that do not comply with these terms.
Customer may use its purchase order or any other form (written or electronic transmission) for placing orders for the purchase of products, but the terms and conditions of any such document or form, except as to the identity and quantity of products ordered and the identity of the desired shipping destination, will not apply to or become part of any purchase of products from Essendant. All product orders Customer sends to Essendant will be deemed to incorporate these Terms of Sale, whether or not they are attached to any order, acknowledgment or confirmation. No different or additional terms included in any purchase order or other document submitted to Essendant by Customer will be part of the contract for sale, and Essendant objects to any such different or additional terms. Orders are subject to written or electronic acceptance by Essendant.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Transferable Rights
The customer acknowledges that Essendant is not a manufacturer of any of the products it sells. Essendant will transfer to the customer whatever transferable warranties and indemnities Essendant receives from the manufacturers of the products, including any transferable warranties and indemnities regarding intellectual property infringement. In addition, Essendant authorizes the customer, at its sole expense, to assert to the maximum extent permitted by law and for its account, all rights and powers of Essendant under any applicable manufacturer's warranty on any product.
Essendant represents and warrants that it has the right to convey a good title to the products and will pass a good title in and to the products to the customer. Except for the foregoing warranty of title, Essendant makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the products and disclaims all other warranties of any kind or nature, including any and all implied warranties. In particular, Essendant makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, direct or indirect, as to the merchantability of any products, their suitability or fitness for a particular purpose or use, their quality, design, condition, capacity or performance, their material or workmanship or their non-infringement, or that the products will satisfy the requirements of any law, rule or Customer specification. If Essendant offers any statements or advice, technical or otherwise, as to any products, such statements or advice will be deemed to be given without charge and solely as an accommodation to Customer, and Essendant will not have any responsibility or liability for the content or use thereof.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Customer be entitled to, or Essendant liable to Customer or any other party, for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, tort or consequential damages or losses of any nature, including, without limitation, any damages for business interruption costs, loss of revenues, profits or reinstallation costs, overhead or injury to reputation or loss of customers, or for any claims asserted against Customer by a third party arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the manufacture, delivery, sale, use, or defect of products sold by Essendant to Customer, even if Essendant has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. In no event will Essendant be liable for any personal injuries or death arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the manufacture, use, or defect of any such products. Customer’s recovery from Essendant for any claim will not exceed Customer’s purchase price for the product giving rise to such claim, irrespective of the nature of the claim, whether in contract, tort, warranty or otherwise.
If an order covers products that include any software or other intellectual property, such software or other intellectual property is provided by Essendant to the customer subject to all copyright, patent, user license terms and conditions and/or other intellectual property rights applicable to such products. Nothing in these Terms of Sale will be deemed to grant any rights or license to use any software or other intellectual property in any manner or for any purpose not expressly permitted by the owner, developer, manufacturer or producer thereof.
With respect to any products that do not conform to the goods specified in Customer’s product order or do not meet any applicable manufacturer’s specifications, Essendant’s sole obligation and liability to the customer and customer’s sole and exclusive remedy is limited, at Essendant’s election, to: refund of Customer’s purchase price for such products (without interest); replacement of such products; or, to the extent offered by the respective product manufacturer, repair of such products; provided in any such case, however, that Customer Revision date 06/28/12 7 has complied with Essendant’s then applicable return policies and procedures.
Each of Customer and Essendant will keep confidential, and not disclose to any person, any and all non-public information and data relating to the other party, including, but not limited to, information about such other party’s transactions, carriers, contracts, pricing and rebate terms, cost information, individual customer identities, products or plans. Each party agrees that it will not use any such information for any purpose other than to fulfill its obligations hereunder or under any other applicable agreement into which these Terms of Sale may be incorporated.
Essendant will not be liable for any delay in or impairment in its performance resulting in whole or in part from factors beyond Essendant’s control in the conduct of its business, including without limitation, shortages, inability to procure products or supplies through Essendant’s regular sources, or strikes, slowdowns or other labor disputes or disruptions. Essendant’s time for performance of any such obligation shall be extended for the time period of such delay or Essendant may, at its option, cancel any order or remaining part thereof without liability by giving notice of such cancellation to Customer.
Independent Contractors. Customer and Essendant are and at all times will remain independent contractors and not agents, partners or joint venturers of the other for any purpose whatsoever.
No Implied Rights or Remedies. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, nothing herein express or implied is intended or shall be construed to confer upon or to give any person, firm, corporation or any third party, other than Customer and Essendant, any rights or remedies under or by reason hereof.
Rights and Remedies. The failure or delay of Essendant or Customer to insist on the strict performance of any of these Terms of Sale or to exercise any right or remedy contained or permitted hereunder will not constitute or be construed as a waiver of any future term, condition, right or remedy. All rights and remedies of Essendant or Customer specified herein or at law, in equity or otherwise, are distinct and separate, whether or not exercised by Essendant or Customer and, except as otherwise agreed in writing by Essendant and Customer, will not be deemed to be an exclusion of any other right or remedy.
Governing Law. These Terms of Sale will be construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflict of law principles. The United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods will not apply.
Severability. Any provisions of these Terms of Sale or of any agreement into which they may be incorporated which are held to be invalid, void or illegal in any jurisdiction will in no way affect, impair or invalidate or any other provision herein or therein in such jurisdiction or any provisions herein or therein in any other jurisdiction, and such remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Costs. Except as otherwise expressly agreed in writing, each party will be responsible for the costs and expenses it incurs in performing its obligations under these Terms of Sale or any agreement into which they may be incorporated.
Revisions. Essendant reserves the right to update or modify these Terms of Sale at any time, without prior notice, by posting the revised version of these Terms of Sale behind the link marked “Terms of Sale” in the universal footer on Empower Central. Purchase orders issued by you to Essendant after we have posted the revised Terms of Sale constitute your agreement to be bound by the revised Terms of Sale. You may access the current version of these Terms of Sale at any time by clicking the link marked “Terms of Sale” in the universal footer on Empower Central.
These Terms of Sale govern the sale of all products by Essendant and apply notwithstanding any conflicting, contrary or additional terms and conditions in any purchase order or other document or communication (“Purchase Order”) from Customer. These Terms of Sale may be waived or modified only in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Essendant. Neither Essendant’s acknowledgment of a purchase order nor Essendant’s failure to object (including through Empower Central) to conflicting, contrary or additional terms and conditions of a Purchase Order shall be deemed an acceptance of such terms and conditions or a waiver of the provisions hereof.
Revision date 11/15/2018
All Ergotron® and OmniMount® durable products will remain free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of receipt of the product, subject to any exclusions and limitations as set forth below.
- Ten-year warranty on all HX Products, as well as LX and MX Products, purchased on or after August 1, 2014
- Zip and YES Charging Systems: Lifetime material/workmanship; three years electrical components; one year cables (power/Ethernet)
- Ten-year warranty on LearnFit Sit-Stand Desks
- Three-year warranty on all Neo-Flex® Ergotron Products
- Two-year warranty on WorkFit-Z Mini
- Elevate® and accessories: Lifetime material/workmanship. Five (5) years on electrical components. Cords, cables, and plugs not warranted
- The Peanut®, Zido®, and accessories: Lifetime material/workmanship; five (5) years for pneumatic cylinder
- One-year warranty on electronic components. For example... Auto Lock Drawers, Auto Lock Systems, Keyboard Lights, User Interface, Battery Harness, Cables from User I/F to Power Module (excludes AA batteries)
- Two-year warranty on Power Modules and Coiled Cords by Ergotron
Sealed Lead-Acid (SLA) Power Systems, SLA Batteries
- Two-year warranty on all SLA power system components by Ergotron
- Up to one-year capacity warranty on SLA batteries (refer to Further Exclusions and Limitations section)
- Six-month warranty against Manufacturer’s Defects on SLA batteries, or as mandated by local law
Lithium Iron (LiFe) Power Systems, LiFe Batteries
- LiFe battery capacity is warranted for two years or 1200 discharge cycles, whichever comes first (refer to Further Exclusions and Limitations section)
- Five-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects on LiFe factory-installed batteries (excludes LiFe replacement batteries). Factory-installed LiFe batteries are covered at 100% for the first three years; coverage for years four and five are prorated at 1/60th per month (refer to further exclusions and limitations section)
- Service Programs – 30-day warranty
- Refurbished StyleView Carts – one-year warranty for Mechanical Components and Power Module (excludes batteries and cosmetic defects). The appropriate battery-type warranty applies
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Products resold by Ergotron are warranted by the respective manufacturer
- StyleView Electric Lift motor: Three (3) years on motor and switch
Further Exclusions and Limitations
- In Dual SLA battery systems, replacement of both batteries must occur at the same time (in accordance with the Ergotron User Manual), or the Warranty is automatically void
- Warranties on SLA batteries (fully-charged or fully-uncharged) left in an unused state for more than three consecutive months are automatically void
- Factory-installed SLA batteries and replacement SLA batteries carry a Six-month Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects and a 90-day Performance Warranty, or as mandated by local law
The 90-day performance warranty on factory-installed SLA batteries (excludes SLA replacement batteries) is extended to one-year provided that:
- StyleLink software is installed and remains continually operational to show compliance with exclusions and limitations
- SLA Battery is not discharged below 25% capacity more than 25 times as recorded by the StyleLink software history
- SLA Battery is fully recharged at least once every 36 hours as recorded by the StyleLink software history
- LiFe batteries that fail to deliver 70% of their rated capacity during the first 1200 discharge cycles of battery life are deemed not to have met performance standards (capacity retention)
- The LiFe battery discharge cycle is defined as starting at the fully-charged state through the fully discharged state and back to the fully-charged state. Discharge cycle counts are calculated by the software within the battery.
These warranties do not cover product abuse, modification, and failure to adhere to product instructions, improper operations and/or misuse. Ergotron is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product’s intended use. Ergotron is not responsible for injury or loss caused by or associated with the installation and/or use of equipment in any manner other than in strict conformance with the instructions set forth in its installation manuals, supplemental assembly and installation instruction sheets, technical bulletins and/or product literature. You will provide Ergotron immediate written notice of any personal injury resulting from the use of Ergotron products.
Ergotron does not warrant damages or defects to the Ergotron product under the following conditions: an Act of God, unauthorized service or repair of the Ergotron products, damage from electrical power problems, usage of parts or components not supplied by Ergotron, failure to follow product instructions and guidelines, unauthorized changes to the Ergotron product, shipping damage (other than original shipment from Ergotron), failure to perform preventative maintenance, or damage caused by peripherals or software or from other external sources.
Warranty Repair: In the event that any Ergotron equipment becomes defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Ergotron will determine with you if the product defect is covered under warranty. Ergotron, at its sole discretion, may replace or repair the unit determined to be under warranty at a designated Ergotron location or at your location. The labor costs associated with the repair of the product may be the responsibility of Ergotron if determined to be under warranty. You must receive pre-approval by Ergotron for the labor costs prior to repair or replacement of warranty products. You must contact Ergotron to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. An RMA number may be obtained by contacting Ergotron Customer Care online or by telephone within your specific region. Contact information is available to you on the Ergotron web site at www.ergotron.com. The performance of any repair or replacement on product under warranty does not renew or extend the warranty period.
Non-Warranty Repair: You may return a product for repair that is not covered by warranty only if you have received a pre-approved RMA number from Ergotron Customer Care. Labor costs and freight charges associated with non-warranty repair will be the sole responsibility of the customer, reseller or installer/integrator. A standard repair fee, specific to the product, is charged for any product that is repaired outside of the warranty period. Repairs on products out of warranty also carry a 90-day warranty, effective the day that you receive the item after repair.
For products that are not covered under warranty, Ergotron offers you the following options:
- You may upgrade to a newer, functionally equivalent product at a normal MSR list price
- Ergotron will return the product to you
- You can request in writing that Ergotron appropriately disposes of the product for you. A fee may apply for this service as designated by local law
Non-Defective Products: You are notified if, after examining and testing a returned product, Ergotron concludes that the product is not defective. The product is returned to you and you would be responsible for the freight charges associated with the return.
Except as expressly set forth in this Limited Warranty and to the greatest extent allowed by law, Ergotron makes no other representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, including any implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and non-interference. Ergotron does not warrant that your use of the Ergotron product will be uninterrupted or error-free. Any implied warranties that may be imposed by law are limited in duration to the Limited Warranty period, to the greatest extent allowed by law. Some states or countries do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such states or countries, some exclusions or limitations of this Limited Warranty may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty is subject to change without notification.
Ergotron devices are not intended to cure, treat, mitigate or prevent any disease.
This Limited Warranty is available only to the original end consumer and is non-transferable. For this warranty to be valid, the Ergotron product must have been purchased directly from an authorized distributor, reseller and/or authorized representative of Ergotron.
Domestic items ship within 24 hours of payment
UPS tracking and insurance are included with every order
Express shipping is available on all orders for an additional cost
Ergotron is unable to ship to PO Boxes
Shipments may incur taxes upon delivery. Taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These fees are the buyer’s responsibility
Shipments over $1,000 require a signature
Shipping rates for your order, if any, will be calculated upon checkout
Ergotron Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
© Ergotron Inc.
Effective Date: 4 Feb 2019
Content is subject to change without notification
Estimated delivery time of each item is provided in the product description or shopping cart. Please note transit times do not include weekends and deliveries usually occur on business days.
Freight items will generally be delivered within period listed in item’s description. You will be contacted by Common Carrier to arrange a window of time for delivery (please make sure the phone number you specified in order is correct and you can answer it during reasonable hours).
Unique Furniture ships only within contiguous United States. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses and international.
If you have not received your order within promised delivery time, please contact us.
If for some reason you refused a package during delivery or provided wrong address details (e.g. suite/apt number, phone number with no answer or any other information that is missing) your order will be returned to us and you will not be eligible for a full refund (actual shipping and return shipping charges with restocking fee will apply).
Freight item deliveries are “curbside” delivery only, meaning that the carrier delivers items to the curb. You will be responsible for moving your furniture into your home or business. If your business has a dock access to accommodate the trailer, the delivery will be made to the dock.
Stand up desk depot is not responsible for lost items due to wrong address provided.
Return Period & Conditions
You have 30 days to return most unwanted items from delivery date of the order if it hasn't been installed, assembled and it is returned in its original packaging.
If incorrect item was ordered or you’ve changed your mind about a purchase, full refund will not be issued (15% restocking fee will apply). You will also be responsible for the cost of returning the item to the address provided by us. Items shipped to any other addresses or without RMA number will not be considered for a refund and may be returned back to sender.
You have 7 days to report damaged, defective, missing or wrong items from delivery date of the order if it hasn't been installed, assembled and it is returned in its original packaging.
If you received a damaged product or the wrong product and we cannot solve the issue with either a full replacement or replacement parts (free of charge), we will return an item and provide a full refund.
If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, you can return the item under our standard return policy.
IMPORTANT: kindly hold on to the original packaging until you will inspect the contents! Original packaging is needed in case the item is damaged/defective/incorrect.
No returns will be accepted without Return Authorization (RMA) number.
To obtain an RMA number with return address, please contact us and provide the following information:
Your name and e-mail address;
Item(s) and quantity you wish to return;
Reason for return;
If order is damaged, defective or wrong:
5.1. Provide damaged, defected or wrong item’s pictures;
5.2. Describe the problem (include part numbers if possible);
5.3. We will ship you replacement parts free of charge. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement.
We will e-mail you return instructions, including an RMA number and return address within 24 business hours of receiving your request.
RMA number will expire after 7 days.
Items must be in new condition, 100% intact and in the original packaging with all components, manuals, registration cards, software, cables and/or accessories, and UPC or bar-code clearly visible on the packaging. Please do not assemble or modify the product in any way. We cannot accept items not in the original packaging. If a product is being returned as new, but has clearly been used or damaged prior to its return, we reserve the right to refuse to refund completely.
Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the shipping package. Do not write on the product packaging.
To process your refund we require a return tracking number as a proof of delivery.
We are not responsible for loss or theft before the merchandise is in our possession. For valuable items, you may wish to insure them to cover replacement costs in case the package is lost in transit.
Please allow up to 14 business days for our warehouse to process your returned merchandise.
Refund will be issued using the same method of payment you used to purchase the item(s). For example, if you used credit card A, refund will only be issued to credit card A. We cannot refund to credit card B, send a check or return to a different account.
All types of refunds may take up to 14 business days to be processed.
All our products are warranted by the manufacturer, unless noted otherwise on our site. The warranty period and service may vary depending upon manufacturer and product. If you experience problems with an item after the 30-day period has expired, please contact manufacturer directly. We can provide manufacturers information.
1. Acceptance of Order: The terms and conditions of sales as set forth below will be the only terms and conditions that will apply to and govern any purchase order accepted by BUILT SYSTEMS. Any term or condition in any Customer’s purchase order or other form in conflict with these terms or conditions is hereby expressly rejected and shall not be binding upon BUILT SYSTEMS. No term, provision or condition stated by Customer in a purchase order or elsewhere will be binding on BUILT SYSTEMS if in conflict with, inconsistent with, or in addition to the terms and conditions set forth below, unless expressly approved in writing by BUILT SYSTEMS. BUILT SYSTEMS is not required to accept Customer’s orders. All sales are final and may not be revoked, canceled or returned by Customer, unless BUILT SYSTEMS specifically agrees in advance in writing.
2. Price: Prices for goods and services provided by BUILT SYSTEMS are set by BUILT SYSTEMS and are subject to change without notice prior to BUILT SYSTEMS’s acceptance of Customer’s order. Except as may be expressly stated otherwise on the face of a purchase order (an “Order”) accepted by BUILT SYSTEMS, the prices stated in the Order constitute the full purchase price to be paid for the good and services purchased hereunder. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the purchase price for goods and services does not include delivery, shipping, and transportation charges, which will be paid for by Customer.
3. Packing, Marking and Shipping: All products are shipped F.O.B., point of shipment. BUILT SYSTEMS shall label, pack, mark and ship all goods and supplies in accordance with the requirements of the Order and so as to be in compliance with transportation regulations and good commercial practice for protection and shipment and shall secure the most advantageous transportation service and rates consistent therewith. No separate or additional charge is payable by Customer for containers, crating, boxing, bundling, dunnage, drayage, or storage unless specifically stated in the Order. Duplicate itemized packing lists of contents must be placed in each package bearing this Order number. No charge will be allowed by Customer for cartage or packing unless agreed upon beforehand in writing. All expenses incurred by BUILT SYSTEMS’s failure to furnish necessary shipping documents shall be charged to BUILT SYSTEMS. Risk of loss shall transfer to the Customer upon tender of goods to Customer, Customer’s representative, or common carrier. The cost of any special packing or special handling caused by Customer’s requirements or requests shall be added to the amount of the order. If Customer causes or requests a shipment delay, or if BUILT SYSTEMS ships or delivers the products erroneously as a result of inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information supplied by Customer or its agents or employees, storage and all other additional costs and risks shall be borne solely by Customer. Claims for products damaged or lost in transit should be made by Customer to the carrier, as BUILT SYSTEMS’s responsibility ceases upon tender of goods to Customer, Customer’s representative or common carrier.
4. Taxes: The amount of any sales, excise, or other taxes, if any, applicable to the products shall be added to the purchase price and shall be paid by Customer unless Customer provides BUILT SYSTEMS with an exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorities. Any taxes which BUILT SYSTEMS may be required to pay or collect under any existing or future law, upon or with respect to the sale, purchase, delivery, storage, processing, use or consumption of any of the products, including taxes upon or measured by the receipts from the sale thereof, shall be for the account of the Customer, who shall promptly pay the amount thereof to BUILT SYSTEMS upon demand.
5. Delivery: BUILT SYSTEMS will make a good faith effort to complete delivery of the products as indicated by BUILT SYSTEMS in writing, but BUILT SYSTEMS assumes no responsibility or liability and will accept no back charge for loss or damage due to delay or inability to deliver, whether or not such loss or damage was made known to BUILT SYSTEMS, including, but not limited to, liability for BUILT SYSTEMS’s non-performance caused by acts of God, war, labor difficulties, accidents, inability to obtain materials, delays of carriers, contractors or suppliers, or any other causes of any kind whatever beyond the control of BUILT SYSTEMS. Under no circumstances shall BUILT SYSTEMS be liable for any special, consequential, incidental, indirect, or liquidated damages, losses, or expense (whether or not based on negligence) arising directly or indirectly from delays or failure to give notice of delay. Customer’s acceptance of goods/services also constitutes a waiver of any claim for delay.
6. Payment: Unless otherwise specified on the Order, payment terms are net thirty (30) days from the date of the BUILT SYSTEMS’s invoice. Amounts are paid in U.S. dollars, and prices quoted by BUILT SYSTEMS are deemed to include all taxes. BUILT SYSTEMS reserves title to all goods until full payment on the Order. Customer will be conclusively deemed to have accepted and agreed to any invoice from BUILT SYSTEMS, unless BUILT SYSTEMS receives written objection to the invoice from Customer within seven (7) days after the date the invoice is sent to Customer. If payment is not made when due, or if Customer otherwise violates this agreement, Customer will pay BUILT SYSTEMS a late charge at the rate of 1.5% per month on the amount due.
7. WARRANTY and CLAIMS: BUILT SYSTEMS provides a separate document containing BUILT SYSTEMS’s express Limited Warranty warranting the quality and condition of its goods. BUILT SYSTEMS’s express Limited Warranty can also be found on its website, at BUILT SYSTEMS may modify the terms of its Limited Warranty from time to time for any goods prior to their delivery and acceptance. SUBJECT TO BUILT SYSTEMS’S EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY, BUILT SYSTEMS and Customer agree as follows:
A. BUILT SYSTEMS MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR SUITABILITY. Except for its express Limited Warranty, BUILT SYSTEMS disclaims all other express and implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or suitability.
B. Except for any warranty claims under the terms and conditions of BUILT SYSTEMS’s express Limited Warranty, Customer waives and releases BUILT SYSTEMS from any other liability for damages, whether direct, incidental, special, or consequential, for breach of warranty.
C. In no event will BUILT SYSTEMS have any liability for any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with a breach of the sale or any other duty of BUILT SYSTEMS with respect to the goods/services, including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages for lost profits, lost sales or injury to persons or property.
D. Any production figures quoted are approximate, based on the conditions as understood by BUILT SYSTEMS, but actual figures may vary substantially depending on operating conditions. Hence, no such figures are guaranteed.
E. BUILT SYSTEMS’s liability on any claim of any kind, including but not limited to warranty, negligence, strict liability, and any other cause of action, for any loss or damage arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the performance or breach of the terms of sale of any goods/services, or from the design, manufacture, sale, delivery, or use of any goods or services or part of those goods or services will in no case exceed the purchase price allocable to the goods or services or part of those goods or services that gives rise to the claim.
F. Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold BUILT SYSTEMS harmless from any and all claims, demands, liability, losses, expenses, attorney’s fees, and other obligations incurred by BUILT SYSTEMS which arise out of Customer’s acts or omissions with respect to any goods/services sold by BUILT SYSTEMS to Customer or with respect to any other matter or transaction between the parties or which arise out of Customer’s violation of any law.
8. Changes / Cancellation: Customer may make changes in shipping and packing instructions, place of delivery, and/or delivery schedule up to seven (7) days prior to promised date of shipment. Changes to quantity, designs, or specification may be made up to seventy-two (72) hours after receipt of Order acknowledgement, subject to BUILT SYSTEMS’s written consent following appropriate adjustments to scheduling, pricing, and for additional fees. Customer shall have no right to change, modify, or cancel an Order without BUILT SYSTEMS’s written consent, which BUILT SYSTEMS may withhold in its sole and unfettered discretion. Subject to BUILT SYSTEMS’s written consent to Customer’s request for a cancellation, BUILT SYSTEMS’s general Cancellation Policy is priced as follows: (1) within twenty-four (24) hours of the Order date is no charge; (2) within three (3) days of the Order date is twenty-five percent (25%) of the Order price; (3) within eight (8) days of the Order date is fifty percent (50%) of the Order price; (4) within twelve (12) days of the Order date is seventy-five (75%) of the Order price; (5) after thirteen (13) days of the Order date is one hundred percent (100%); and (6) notwithstanding the foregoing cancellation pricing, any Order cancelled two (2) days or fewer prior to the promised date of shipment will be charged one hundred percent (100%) of the Order price. Specially-fabricated or ordered items may not be cancelled or returned, and no refund will be made.
9. Indemnification / Patents (BUILT SYSTEMS): BUILT SYSTEMS agrees to indemnify and save harmless the Customer, its officers, employees, agents, or representatives or any of its customers buying or using the goods specified herein from any loss, damage, or injury arising out of a claim or suit at law or equity for actual or alleged infringement of patents, by reason of the buying, selling, or using of the goods supplied under the Order, and will assume the defense of any and all suits and will pay all costs and expenses incidental hereto.
10. Indemnification (Customer): Except to the extent caused by BUILT SYSTEMS’s breach of warranty, Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless BUILT SYSTEMS, its employees, officers and directors, and their respective successors and assigns, from and against any and all liability, damages, claims, causes of action, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) of any kind (collectively, “Damages”) arising out of injuries to any person (including death) or damage to any property caused by or related to the goods or any negligent act or omission of Customer, its employees, agents, or assigns. Except to the extent caused by BUILT SYSTEMS’s actual or alleged infringement of patents under Section 9 above, Customer shall indemnify and save harmless BUILT SYSTEMS, its officers, employees, agents, or representatives, from and against any and all Damages, royalties and license fees arising from or for infringement of any patent by reason of any sale or use of goods which are manufactured according to Customer specifications or sample, and Customer will assume the defense of any and all suites and will pay all costs and expenses incidental hereto.
11. Confidential Information: BUILT SYSTEMS agrees not to make use of any data, designs, drawings, specifications, and other information furnished to it by the Customer, except for the performance of this Order and then only under similar restrictions against use and disclosure. Upon completion or termination of this Order, BUILT SYSTEMS shall return to Customer on demand, all such data, designs, drawings, specifications, and other information, including copies made by the BUILT SYSTEMS. This Order is confidential between the Customer and the BUILT SYSTEMS, and it is agreed by the BUILT SYSTEMS that none of the details connected herewith shall be published or disclosed to any third party without the Customer’s written permission.
12. Remedies of BUILT SYSTEMS: Upon default by Customer, Customer agrees to reimburse BUILT SYSTEMS all attorney fees and court costs incurred by BUILT SYSTEMS in connection therewith. Customer agrees that any of the following shall constitute an event of default which shall enable BUILT SYSTEMS, at its option, to cancel any unexecuted portion of this order or to exercise any right or remedy which it may have by law: (a) the failure of Customer to perform any term or condition contained herein; (b) any failure of Customer to give required notice; (c) the insolvency of Customer or its failure to pay debts as they mature, an assignment by Customer for benefit of its creditors, the appointment of receiver for Customer or for the materials covered by this order or the filing of any petition to adjudicate Customer bankrupt; (d) the death, incompetence, dissolution, or termination of existence of Customer; (e) a failure by Customer to provide adequate assurance of performance within ten (10) days after a justified demand by BUILT SYSTEMS; or (f) if BUILT SYSTEMS, in good faith, believes that Customer’s prospect of performance under this Agreement is impaired. All rights and remedies of BUILT SYSTEMS herein are in addition to, and shall not exclude, any rights or remedies that BUILT SYSTEMS may have by law. In the event it becomes necessary to incur any expense for collection of any overdue account, reasonable collection charges, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, will be added to the balance due and Customer shall pay all such charges.
13. Work on Customer’s Premises: In the event this Order provides for services to be provided on the premises of the Customer, the provisions of BUILT SYSTEMS’s On-Site Work Rider will apply to govern all aspects of this Order as if fully set forth at length herein. Customer shall provide BUILT SYSTEMS with copies of Customer’s plant safety and health rules and any other specific terms and conditions that Customer proposes to include with the rider, and such terms shall be incorporated within the rider to the extent accepted in writing by both parties.
14. Inspection and Acceptance: Claims for damage, shortage, or errors in shipping must be reported within one (1) day following delivery to Customer. Customer shall have seven (7) days from the date Customer receives any products to inspect such products and services for defects and nonconformance which are not due to damage, shortage, or errors in shipping and notify BUILT SYSTEMS, in writing, of any defects, nonconformance, or rejection of such products. After such seven (7) day period, Customer shall be deemed to have irrevocably accepted the products, if not previously accepted. After such acceptance, Customer shall have no right to reject the products for any reason or to revoke acceptance. Customer hereby agrees that such seven (7) day period is a reasonable amount of time for such inspection and revocation. The sole and exclusive remedy for merchandise alleged to be defective in workmanship or material will be the replacement of the merchandise subject to the manufacturer’s inspection and warranty.
15. Severability: These terms and conditions of sale shall not be construed against the party preparing them, but shall be construed as if all parties jointly prepared these terms and conditions of sale and any uncertainty or ambiguity shall not be interpreted against any one party. If any provision hereof is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable under any present or future laws, such provision shall be fully severable and the terms and conditions herein shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision had never been made a part hereof. The remaining provisions herein shall remain in full force and effect, and shall not be affected by such illegal, invalid, or unen-forceable provisions or by their severance here from.
16. Set-Off: Customer shall not be entitled to set-off any amounts due Customer against any amount due BUILT SYSTEMS in connection with this transaction.
17. Entire Agreement. This is the entire agreement between the parties and may not be modified or amended except by a written document signed by the party against whom enforcement is sought. This agreement may be signed in more than one counterpart, in which case each counterpart will constitute an original of this agreement.
18. Governing law: This transaction shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Michigan (excluding choice of law provisions). Venue for any action shall be in Ottawa County, Michigan. All actions, regardless of form, arising out of or related to this transaction or the products sold hereunder must be brought against BUILT SYSTEMS within the applicable statutory period, but in no event more than ONE (1) YEAR after the date of invoice.
C19. Waiver: The failure of either party to insist on performance
Online Return Orders Information
If you bought from Tech Data Corporation (Commercial Sales) in the US, check out Tech Data's easy-to-use online ASM Tool tool that enables you to obtain a Return Order via the Web.
If you purchased from AVT Technology Solutions LLC, a Tech Data company, (Enterprise Solutions), you may contact your returns team via email at ATS-RSC-TS@Techdata.com or submit a return request online at Business Tools
Available On-Line Tools to Help You Manage Your Returns if you bought from Tech Data Corporation (Commercial Sales):
- ASM Tool - You can create a Query and perform a Return Request.
- Pending RO Requests - You can locate and view the Return Requests your company created.
- Approved RO Search - You can locate and view your company's Return Orders that have been approved by Tech Data within the past 90 days.
- Query Search - You can locate and view the Cases created by Tech Data for any requests made for information or assistance with a product or service.
- Return Guidelines - You can check a product's return eligibility and obtain Vendor contact information.
- Channel Connection - You can create your initial Return Request online and check current status.
Information Required to Request a Return Order ("RO") if you purchased from Tech Data Corporation (Commercial Sales) or AVT Technology Solutions LLC (Enterprise Solutions):
To request a return order, you will need to provide the following information:
- Tech Data Invoice Number, Order Number or Customer PO Number
- Tech Data Part Number or Manufacturer Part Number
- Reason for Return
- Product condition
- Serial Number (if the product being returned is serialized)
The following search methods will be available to help you locate an invoice so a Return Order can be created:
- Invoice Number
- Purchase Order Number
- Serial Number
- Product Number
- Order Number
- Customer PO Number
Returns Shipping Information:
If the return order is approved and you purchased from Tech Data Corporation (Commercial Sales), please return the product with the return order number on the outside of the shipping box to:
Data Returns Warehouse
5104 Liberty Way
Ft. Worth, TX 76177
AVT Technology Solutions LLC (Enterprise Solutions) utilizes multiple return warehouses. We will provide you specific return instructions, including return address, once the RMA is approved.
Basic Returns Guidelines
For both Tech Data Corporation (Commercial Sales) and AVT Technology Solutions (Enterprise Solutions):
All product returns must meet Tech Data's return policies in order for Tech Data to issue a return order. If Tech Data has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, Tech Data only accepts the return of products that fall within one of these categories within THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of Tech Data's invoice:
- Factory Sealed (in fully resellable condition - i.e. no stickers, markings, etc.)
- Defective or Dead on Arrival (DOA)
- Open - Non Defective
IF TECH DATA DOES NOT HAVE RETURN RIGHTS TO THE MANUFACTURER,
THE PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE.
Types of returns that you can request from Tech Data Customer Care:
- Replacement returns of products damaged on arrival -If requested, a replacement order can be created and Tech Data ships the replacement product as soon as the product is available.
- Cross-Shipment returns of DOA products - If you have a net-terms open account, Tech Data ships the replacement product immediately; you ship the damaged product, and the packages cross in transit.
- Credit returns of undamaged products - Credit returns may be available depending on a variety of conditions. You ship the product; when it is received, Tech Data credits your account. Custom-configured products cannot be returned for credit.
Products returned for any reason other than Dead on Arrival (DOA), Defective, or Open – Non Defective, must be in resalable condition (no stickers, etc.), complete and unused, and the outer seal must not have been opened or re-taped. Product boxes that do not meet the condition specified on the return order are often not eligible for return and will be returned back to the customer.
All eligible returns will receive a Credit that will be issued at current pricing or original purchase price, whichever is lower. Tech Data will also add any fees assessed by the manufacturer.
For your Returns Order to be issued and honored, your Accounts with Tech Data must be current.
Products Returned Without a Valid Returns Order: Products not authorized for return shall be defined as an "unauthorized return". Unauthorized returns may be returned to you at your expense or Tech Data may, in its sole discretion, issue a credit for the current price or the cost of goods less a 30 percent handling fee. Tech Data will not be liable for any loss or damage to unauthorized returns.
Custom Orders/Products Returns Not Allowed: All orders that require configuration or assembly of product to meet customer specifications or any product identified by Tech Data are non-cancelable and may not be returned to Tech Data. The customer is responsible for the full payment of the order once a purchase order has been sent to Tech Data.
Additional Products Not Eligible for Returns:
- End-of-Life Products
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Products
Refusal of Orders: Refused orders may be subject to a cancellation fee. Call Tech Data Customer Care at 800-237-8931 before refusing any shipment. Failure to call may result in credit refusal, and products will be returned to you at your expense.
Returns Shipping Guidelines
For Tech Data to process your return in a timely manner, please review the information and follow the procedures outlined below:
- Use the original manufacturers' boxes and packaging.
- Package all returns to prevent damage in transit.
- All returns must have a return order number printed on the return shipping label
- Do not write addresses or return order numbers on the outside of the manufacturers' boxes. Products must be in resalable condition to receive credit.
- All returns must be unused and include all components, accessories, cables, software and manuals in the original shipment.
- All returns must be received by Tech Data within 30 days from the date the return order number is issued. Return order numbers are only valid for 30 days.
- Tech Data does not provide call tags or shipping labels for returns unless it is a Tech Data Error.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Defective Returns
For both Tech Data Corporation (Commercial Sales) and AVT Technology Solutions (Enterprise Solutions)
Provided Tech Data has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, Tech Data will accept the return of products as long as the RA is issued within THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of Tech Data's invoice. Products that are inoperable at first use are eligible for a DOA return depending upon the manufacturer's returns policy. Certain manufacturers may require that all DOA and defective products be returned directly to them, or they may limit the return time frame after purchase. If you purchased your product from Tech Data GCC Americas, please reach out to Tech Data customer care for more information regarding return rights.
Manufacturer returns policies are subject to change without notice.
In accordance with manufacturer policies. All original packaging, components, accessories, software and manuals must be included with returned DOA and defective products. DOA and defective products returned incomplete may be assessed a charge for the missing items or returned to you at your expense. If you have a DOA or defective product and are unable to complete the return via our on-line tools, please call Tech Data Customer Care at 800-237-8931.
Technical Support:When necessary, our Technical Support department will assist you in reviewing the manufacturer's installation procedure to rule out incompatibility. Often, by offering expert technical information, they can help you avoid the time and expense of returning a product. This service may be available to you with a small fee.
Sealed Product Returns
Provided Tech Data has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, Tech Data will accept the return of Sealed Product Returns products as long as they are returned within THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of Tech Data's invoice.
All products must have been purchased from Tech Data and your account with Tech Data must be current.
To qualify for sealed product returns, products must be in resalable condition in new, clean (without stickers, markings or other attachments), unopened, undamaged, original manufacturer packaging. All products must be returned with all original components, accessories, software, manuals and registration cards.
Non-Compliant Factory Sealed Returns:All factory sealed returns that are not received in resalable condition may be subject to a 30% restocking fee are returned to you at your expense. Credit will be issued at current pricing.
Discontinued/Obsolete Products: Manufacturers reserve the right to limit factory sealed returns on discontinued items.
Freight Damage/Shortage Guidelines
In order for Tech Data to process your Freight Damage/Shortage claim quickly and efficiently:
- At the time of delivery:
- Please inspect the condition of the package(s).
- Verify quantity and check that the part numbers are correct.
- Damages and quantity discrepancies must be notated on the delivery receipt.
- Signing for delivery clearly indicates that there are no discrepancies with your shipment.
- To report damages or quantity discrepancies:
- Please contact our Customer Care team immediately at 800-237-8931 , option 2 then option 3.
- Damages require pictures of all 6 sides of the box or carton upon submitting your claim.
- If you buy from AVT Technology Solutions LLC (Enterprise Sales Solutions) or its US subsidiaries, you are responsible for any damage, shortage or other discrepancy created by Customer, carrier, freight provider or any other third party. Please contact the carrier directly to resolve the issue.
- If you buy from Tech Data Corporation (Commercial Sales) please ensure you have marked the POD "short" or "damaged". If the shrink wrap is not intact, please also notate that on the POD. LTL shipments received short or damaged must be notated on the POD at time of signing.
- For small parcel or LTL shipments, all damages and shortages must be reported within 10 calendar days including the date of delivery to report the claim by contacting Tech Data Customer Care at 800-237-8931.
- Provide Tech Data Customer Care with condition of the product, pictures of both the box and the product if damaged, tracking number, and contact name and phone number where package is located. (Address must be the same as the address where the product was delivered or the claim is no longer valid and will be denied.)
- The carrier should inspect and/or pick up the damaged package, leave a call tag, pick up receipt and return the product back to Tech Data within 7-10 business days. Please keep this receipt for your records in case the product is not returned to Tech Data.
- In the event that the inspection does not take place, your product is not picked up, or you have not received an email label/call tag within 10 business days of your initial call, please contact Tech Data Customer Care at 800-237-8931.
- Please be advised that if all of the above criteria are met, there is no guarantee that the claim will be approved. The above guidelines are to prove that the carrier has mishandled your freight and will be held responsible.
COVID-19 Shipping Update - 3/26/2020
At Tech Data, we are enacting measures to protect the health, safety and well-being of our employees while also continuing to provide the best customer service possible through the rapidly evolving situation.
We have implemented stringent COVID-19 precautionary measures, including strict social distancing protocols in our logistics centers (LCs) to protect our employees and our overall ability to remain operational. In doing so, we are temporarily adjusting our cutoff times by up to two hours for standard shipments and 30 minutes for priority orders.
- U.S. standard shipment cutoff times will shift from 4 p.m. to 2 p.m. local time
- U.S. priority shipment cutoff times will shift from 5:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. local time (the exception is California, where the priority cutoff time remains 4:30 p.m. local time)
- No changes will be made to shipment cutoff times at our Morelos facility in Arizona (U.S.)
We will strive for same-day shipping wherever possible and will do everything we can to continue to provide the best possible service during this challenging time.
Congratulations! You found the perfect sit-stand desk for your home or office, and now you’re wondering how it will get from us to you – and if you’ll have to come out of pocket for shipping. Here’s a quick overview of our shipping policies so you can know exactly what to expect.
Shipping & Handling
We offer FREE shipping via FedEx to the continental United States for most products. Most of our in-stock orders ship the same business day if ordered by 3PM Central Time, add one day if ordering after 3PM Central Time. Delivery time within the United States is 3-8 days. Due to COVID-19 shipping times may vary. And for back-ordered items, shipping timeframes are updated in real-time, please check the selections carefully when you place an order.
Your transit time and carrier may vary.
- Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii will be charged the normal FedEx posted rate.
- Shipping to Puerto Rico, or any country other than the U.S., please give us a call at (855) 421-2808.
- Shipping to P.O. Boxes is NOT available.
- Shipping to APO/FPO and International addresses are not currently available as a standard option. Please call or e-mail for the status and charges for your specific location.
*Please keep in mind that when things happen like national holidays, inventory shortages, shipping carrier delays, customs delays, extreme weather, and other scenarios that we, unfortunately, have no control over, your delivery may be delayed. We appreciate your patience in those instances.
Shipping Address Modification
Because we aim to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, after 12 p.m. PST each day, we cannot change the shipping address or other details on your order. You are welcome to return the item to us in accordance with our Return Policy.
Tracking Your Order
You should receive an email with your shipment notification and tracking information shortly after you place your order. Orders can be tracked at https://www.fedex.com. If you have any shipping concerns, please call us at (855) 421-2808 for assistance.
We ship the L-shaped desktop to 48 states in the U.S. from 4 US warehouses via CEVA: IDD-THRESHOLD DELIVERY by default. Free shipping to zone A-D in CEVA Beyond Zone, or we will contact you for extra shipping fee. Service to areas E through X of the CEVA Zip Code Directory will be charged an additional pickup and/or delivery charge of $42.00 or $0.16 per pound, whichever is greater. Service to areas Y and beyond area or which are not listed in the CEVA Zip Code Directory will be charged an additional pickup and/or delivery charge of $58.00 or $0.22 per pound, or actual advance charges, whichever is greater. You can look them up by zip code utilizing our routing tool found here, check out now.
Delivery with Installation
Certain FlexiSpot products are eligible for our premium delivery services, including all the height adjustable standing desks and desktops.
2.Room-of-Choice Delivery: $95 per eligible item
Eligible Items: Please call us at (855) 421-2808 for assistance if you buy height adjustable standing desks and want them to be delivered to your room.
Delivery Time: 5-7 business days to most areas.
Delivery Location: A team will unload your shipment from the truck and transport it to the room of your choice at the delivery location. There is a 2-floor maximum on stairways. Otherwise, deliveries can be made to any floor with direct access to an appropriately sized elevator.
Scheduling Required: Once your item(s) arrive at the local terminal, the delivery company will call you to set up a date and a 4-hour appointment window. The driver will then call you 30 minutes prior to delivery.
Signature Required: Someone must be present to accept the delivery and sign for it. Otherwise, the item(s) will not be unloaded from the truck.
Available in the lower 48 U.S. states only. Not available in Alaska and Hawaii.
3.Room-of-Choice + Assembly: $145 per eligible item
Eligible Items: Please call us at (855) 421-2808 for assistance if you buy height adjustable standing desks and want them to be assembled.
Delivery Time: 5-7 business days to most areas.
Delivery Location: A team will unload your shipment from the truck and transport it to the room of your choice at the delivery location, assemble each item for which the premium fee has been paid, and remove all packing materials for each item they assemble. There is a 2-floor maximum on stairways. Otherwise, deliveries can be made to any floor with direct access to an appropriately sized elevator.
Scheduling Required: Once your item(s) arrive at the local terminal, the delivery company will call you to set up a date and a 4-hour appointment window. The driver will then call you 30 minutes prior to delivery.
Signature Required: Someone must be present to accept the delivery and sign for it. Otherwise, the item(s) will not be unloaded from the truck.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your FlexiSpot purchase, and we strive to provide expert guidance to help you choose the best possible products for your needs. We also understand that sometimes a product just doesn’t quite fit. That is why we make returns easy.
Please send us an email with your return request along with the order number included. Also, please let us know the reason for your return. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
General information for all returns
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in “like new” condition.
- Items returned in other than “like new” condition will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
- Returns are processed and credited within 7 to 10 days of receipt.
- Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing a refund.
- You’ll be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- We strongly suggest using a traceable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.
30-day risk-free policy
- You are free to return any item within 30 days of receipt.
- A 30-day risk-free policy applies to all items.
- No restocking fee is applied for items returned in “like new” condition.
- No shipping fee is applied for the return of the item.
- The 30-day risk-free policy is only for orders within the continental United States.
Return after 30 days of receipt
- You are also free to return any item after 30 days of receipt.
- In this case, we offer two return options:
The total cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
A 10 percent restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount for all opened products.
No shipping fee is applied.
A 15 percent restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount for all opened products.
If you want to cancel your order, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (855) 421-2808 (9am-5pm PST, M-F) within 1 hour of placing the order and before 12pm Central. We will issue a full refund if the order is canceled and the product has not yet shipped. If one hour has passed, the order will be processed for shipping and on-time delivery. At that point, it cannot be canceled and will need to go through the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process. Shipping costs for returned merchandise will be deducted from your refund. If you refuse delivery of an order, FlexiSpot will deduct the cost of shipping from your refund.
In the event an item you’ve ordered is out of stock, we will ship the items available and ship the out of stock item(s) as soon as they become available via an expedited method at no cost to you.
Shipping times are estimated and not guaranteed - delays may happen due to weather, shipping carrier or customs delays, inventory shortages, or other events that we have no control over. We'll always do everything we can to make sure your order gets to you as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions about shipping, please give us a call at (855) 421-2808.
No Shipping Days
FlexiSpot will be closed the following days in 2020. No orders will ship these days, but you can still order through the website as usual.
New Year's Day – January 1, 2020
Easter – April 12 to April 13, 2020
Memorial Day – May 25,2020
Independence Day – July 3 to July 4,2020
Labor Day – September 7,2020
Thanksgiving Day – November 26, 2020
Christmas Eve – December 24,2020
Christmas Day – December 25, 2020
We want you to be completely satisfied with your FlexiSpot purchase, and we strive to provide expert guidance to help you choose the best possible products for your needs. We also understand that sometimes a product just doesn’t quite fit. That is why we make returns easy. Plus, we provide you with a 30-day, risk-free return policy. Please send us an email with your return request along with your order number included. Also, please let us know the reason for your return. We may ask for photos or videos for our records--any you can supply would be much appreciated. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Fill out the form below if you are planning to return item(s).
General information for all returns:
1. All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items returned in other than “like new” condition will be subject to a 10% restocking fee to cover repairs or part replacement. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
2. You will be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number that we issue you.
3. Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing a refund.
4. A refund will be issued the next day once the item has been inspected, which may take 4-6 days to be processed by your credit card provider.
5. We strongly suggest using a traceable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit; you will be responsible for filing a shipping claim.
6. Orders made via 3rd-party sellers, including Amazon, are not eligible for our return policy.
30-day risk-free return policy:
1. You are free to return any item* within 30 days of receipt.
2. A 30-day, risk-free return policy applies to all items*.
3. No shipping fee is applied for the return of the item as long as it complies to the 30-day, risk-free return policy.
4. The 30-day, risk-free return policy is only for orders* within the continental United States.
5. This offer applies to any return of up to three items*. If you are ordering more than three desks, let us help you order a sample desk to make sure you are happy with everything before placing a larger order. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* Note: Some items are not returnable or refundable and are excluded from the 30-day, risk-free return policy. See the “What’s Not Returnable / Refundable?” section below for specific information on these items.
Return policy after 30 days of receipt:
1. No returns are allowed unless it is a quality issue.
2. You are also free to return any item after 30 days of receipt.
3. The total cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
4. A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount for all opened products.
Returns for orders that used Affirm as the payment method:
Orders made with Affirm will be refunded through Affirm once the return has been confirmed.
Any interest accrued on orders purchased through Affirm is non-refundable.
What's Not Returnable / Refundable? (*)
1. Bulk orders of more than three items - We do not accept returns on bulk orders. For this reason, we suggest that you order just one item to test before placing an order for more than three of any one item.
2. Special Order items (Items that are made to order).
3. The shipping fee by the customer paid for premium shipping service.
4. Clearance and re-sale products with original package.
5. The paid shipping amount (such as CEVA Beyond Zone extra shipping fee)
6. No installation services will be refunded for a return, and disassembly is not a service that we provide.
Most orders ship the same day, so please email us at email@example.com or call us at (855) 421-2808 (9am-5pm PST, M-F) within one hour of placing the order and before 12pm PST. There will be no cancellation fees for standard items cancelled prior to shipment.
If one hour or more has passed, the order will be processed for shipping and on-time delivery. At that point, it cannot be canceled and you will need to go through the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process. Shipping costs for returned merchandise will be deducted from your refund. If you refuse delivery of an order, FlexiSpot will deduct the cost of shipping from your refund.
If Customer requests a non-stock Product, such request must be made in writing via the Special Order Merchandise Agreement, accompanied by a fifty percent (50%) deposit, paid by Customer's pre-approved credit card. Upon receipt of such funds, Petra will place the order with the Vendor. Upon shipment of the Product(s), the remaining charges, including the remainder of the Product(s) cost, freight, handling fees, etc. will be charged to Customer's credit card or will be sent out COD with the requirement of a money order/certified funds check due upon delivery. Customer will be responsible for all charges and fees as a result of Customer's refusal of shipment or failure to pay at time of delivery.
Petra offers a fulfillment program for E-Commerce customers ("Etailers"). Petra provides blind drop-ship services for approved Etailers who have signed a Fulfillment Services Agreement. These orders are supplied by Petra directly to the Etailer's customer, bypassing the Etailer's place of business, using a common carrier. Terms and Conditions of the Fulfillment Services Agreement will receive priority over the policies found in Petra's Standard Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict, the Fulfillment Services Agreement will prevail.
PAYMENT & INVOICE TERMS
Customer will be charged the prices reflected on www.petra.com or applicable promotional flyers. You may also place your orders at www.petra.com as well.
CUSTOMER WILL PAY ALL INVOICES PURSUANT TO THE PAYMENT TERMS ESTABLISHED FOR CUSTOMER'S ACCOUNT BY PETRA'S CREDIT TEAM AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Customer must allow two weeks for processing of all credit applications.
- All payments will be in U.S. Dollars.
- C.O.D. certified funds are accepted via bank-issued cashier's check or money order. Fulfillment and special order items are not available to Customer under these payment terms.
- C.O.D. company checks are accepted pending approval of a completed and signed credit application.
- COMPANY CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED WITHOUT CREDIT APPROVAL.
- Net terms are available pending approval of Customer's completed and signed credit application. For higher net term limits, Customer's current financial statements are required. All net terms are calculated from invoice date, which will be the date of shipment.
- A 1.5% monthly finance charge will be added to all past due invoices.
- Petra reserves the right to hold all shipments on any Customer's account that becomes delinquent without authorization or liability for fees, chargebacks and/or penalties.
- Should Customer's account become delinquent, Petra reserves the right to change the terms on the account to C.O.D. or prepaid terms. Such account may also be sent for collections, and Customer is responsible for all collection charges and attorney fees.
- Major credit cards are accepted, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Such credit terms require a signed Credit Card Authorization on file and will only be accepted from persons authorized by the card holder to place such orders. Customers may use a debit card; however, use of a debit card may subject Customer to an authorization hold placed by the financial institution issuing the debit card. The release of any authorization hold is a matter between Customer and Customer's financial institution. Customer is responsible for understanding its particular financial institution policies regarding authorization holds and the specific effects on Customer's financials. Petra will not be responsible for any fees or charges incurred as a result of Customer's use of a debit card and any resulting authorization hold.
- EFT and wire transfers are accepted. Petra's Credit Team may be contacted at 866-719-6292 for instructions. A $25.00 returned check charge will be assessed for any check returned for any reason.
- Payment for international accounts (outside the United States and Canada) will be via prepaid wire transfer only
- In addition to other rights provided by Petra's Standard Terms and Conditions or by law, Petra reserves the right to cancel at any time without Customer's authorization and without any liability, charge, cost or expense to Petra, any unshipped purchase order, or portion thereof, should Customer become delinquent on its payment terms. Petra may, based on the circumstances known at the time of nonpayment, contact Customer prior to suspension of shipments; however, this contact will be at Petra's sole discretion and is not a guarantee or requirement that such will occur prior to cancelation of purchase orders due to a delinquent account.
Any credit issued to Customer’s account will expire 12 months from the date of issue. In the use/application of credits to Customer’s balance, Petra will apply the credits with the oldest issue date first.
All net account invoices will be due thirty (30) days from invoice date, unless agreed to otherwise in writing by Petra's Credit Team.
In the event of a default, and if this account is turned over to an agency, attorney or third party for collection, Customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney's fees, or costs of collection regardless of whether a lawsuit is filed. Collection expenses will be calculated at fifteen percent (15%) of the total amount due plus any attorney fees and costs.
Statements are rendered as of the last day of the month and will be sent electronically to the Statement Email Address indicated on Customer’s Account Profile. If Customer would like to receive these documents in hard copy, a member of Petra’s credit team may be contacted.
CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
Customer understands that Petra must be notified in writing and addressed to Petra's Credit Department or delivered via electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, of any change in ownership or the name of the business under which credit is established. Customer agrees that any change in liability for any debts incurred to Petra due to change in Customer's business process or form will not be effective against Petra until Petra receives actual notice of said change in writing. These terms and conditions will become legally binding upon any permitted successors or assignees of either party.
DOMESTIC (FREIGHT PREPAID, FOB ORIGIN)
For domestic accounts, standard ground freight will be prepaid for non-Etailer Customer single orders totaling $800 or more of qualified in-stock merchandise for Products shipped to one location in the contiguous United States. Each order placed is a new order and will be processed accordingly. Orders that have been placed previously cannot be combined with newly placed orders. A 2% freight allowance will be provided, in lieu of prepaid freight terms, to all Customer orders of $800 or more of in-stock Product shipped to only one location in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada or Mexico.
A 2% freight allowance will be provided, in lieu of prepaid freight terms, to all Customer orders of $800 or more of in-stock Product shipped to only one location in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada*or Mexico*.
* See International Shipments for additional requirements concerning shipments to Canada or Mexico.
SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS (ALL SHIPMENTS)
- The maximum dollar amount of the following product categories may not exceed 50% of Customer's total order: office machines, tape products, batteries, moving supplies, A/V mounts over 50 lbs. 13"+ televisions/LCDs, furniture, home theatre kits, metal/wood products, jewel cases, bulk wiring products, observation/security systems, surge/UPS systems, power inverters, structured wire enclosures, floor-standing/tower speakers, central vacuum systems, central vacuum components and exercise equipment thirty (30) lbs and under in weight.
- Speaker boxes, projector screens, air conditioners, all medium- or large-sized home appliances, and exercise equipment over thirty (30) lbs in weight are excluded from the prepaid freight programs. At Petra's sole discretion, based on weight and dimensions, some security systems and monitors may also be excluded from the prepaid freight programs.** A Petra Sales Representative will be able to confirm individual products eligibility.
- C.O.D. fees and surcharges are not, for any reason, prepaid, regardless of freight qualifications.
- No fulfillment order will qualify for free freight
- Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, Petra will ship using the best way possible using the characteristic(s) of the product(s) being shipped and the end-destination.
ADDITIONAL FREIGHT CHARGES (ALL SHIPMENTS)
Shipments not qualifying for prepaid freight are subject to freight carrier ("Carrier") shipping rates, fuel surcharges, accessorial surcharges and other fees as applicable.
Additional charges could also be assessed to any order (freight prepaid or otherwise) that may include, but are not be limited to, Delivery Area Surcharges, Extended Area Delivery Surcharges or dimensional/oversize fees, when required by Carriers' regulations. All such charges as mentioned herein, along with any insurance costs, are calculated and added to the invoice total and are non-refundable.
If an order is refused for any reason, Petra will be compensated for all shipping charges, including any C.O.D. fees, as well as a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee. Such compensation must be received by Petra before any other Customer orders are released to Petra's distribution center for processing and shipping.
All orders are shipped FOB Origin, regardless of whom is paying freight, which will be from Petra's distribution center. Damages are the responsibility of the Carrier once the shipment is delivered to the Carrier. Customers must make damage claims directly to the Carrier within 10 days of receipt of the order. All boxes and packaging material are necessary when filing a claim. A Petra customer service representative may be contacted at 800-443-6975 for assistance.
Recipient must inspect orders via any truck lines for shipping damage prior to acceptance of the shipment. Visible damage claims must be clearly noted on the delivery receipt/bill of lading as proof the damage or tampering occurred prior to delivery. Such damages must be reported within 24 hours, with documented proof, otherwise claim and/or credit may be denied. To ensure full credit, original packaging, manuals and shipping boxes must be retained for inspection.
All shipping/pricing discrepancies must be reported within 5 business days of receipt of order.
For international accounts, Petra does not ship to locations outside the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada or Mexico; However, Customer may utilize, and Petra will ship to an approved freight forwarder located in the contiguous United States. Any use of a freight forwarder will be pursuant the terms of this section (Freight Terms) and subject to the following:
- Customer must provide a contact name, phone number and email address for a point of contact at the Freight Forwarder.
- Petra must receive proof of export from the Customer or Freight Forwarder after each shipment.
Should an order be requested to be shipped to Canada or Mexico, Petra is neither responsible nor liable for any taxes, duties, fees, or other charges that may be associated with the processing of such North American Free Trade Agreement shipments. All such charges and requirements are the sole responsibility of Customer. A separate invoice for these charges may be received from a freight forwarder, FedEx, UPS, or other third party.
Product sold by Petra may be sold with warranties. All warranty material must be read carefully, as the warranty period, service and transferability varies by Vendor and Product.
All returns require a Return Goods Authorization signed by an authorized Petra representative. To request an RA please call a Petra customer service representative at 800-443-6975 for an RA number. Returns without this authorization will not be accepted. RAs are effective for 60 days only.
The RA number must be printed clearly on outside of the carton, and all products must be securely protected in double packaging.
- If the RA number is not visible, the shipment may be refused.
- If shipping labels are placed on the package, and/or RA numbers written on the Vendor’s boxes, the product will not be eligible for return.
- All original packaging and materials, including all parts, accessories and instruction manuals from the Vendor must be returned with the product.
- Failure to comply with these requirements may result in chargebacks, penalties, and/or other fees to Customer, up to and including denial of RA credit.
All Returns must be returned to Petra with freight PREPAID, FOB Destination.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT RETURNS
- Defective Product may be returned to Petra within thirty (30) days of sale to Petra's Customer. After 30 days, defective Product must be returned to the Vendor, under the specific warranty allowances.
- Damaged and defective Product replacements will be sent with no freight expense to Customer's customer.
- All non-defective returns will be assessed a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee.
- Non-defective returns will not be accepted ninety (90) days after sale to Petra's Customer, regardless of reason.
- Returns will only be accepted if Product is in resalable condition with all original packaging.
Special orders or closeouts are not eligible for return. Vendors may also prohibit certain products from being returned. A Petra Sales Representative will notify Customer that a product is not returnable to Petra upon ordering the particular product(s).
Upon receipt and acceptance of returned items, Petra will credit Customer's account for Product costs. No cash refunds will be allowed. Credit on Customer's account will be issued for the amount paid on the original invoice. Return credit will be processed based on original payment terms of invoice, less any discounts. Credit card purchases will be credited back to the original card used to make the purchase.
If Product returned to Petra does not match the Product on Petra's return authorization, the return will be refused, no credit will be issued to Customer and Customer will be responsible for any freight or handling charges associated with returning the unauthorized returned Product to Customer.
Petra trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not authorized by Petra, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Petra, its affiliates and its subsidiaries.
All trademarks and trade names that appear on Petra publications or the Petra website, www.petra.com, are the property of its respective owner(s) and may not be reproduced, copied or manipulated in any manner without the expressed, written approval of the trademark owner.
All content included on or comprising all Petra publications or the Petra website including information, data, photographs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other material is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All content is copyrighted under the U.S. and international copyright laws, and Petra owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such laws, the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of all content.
Customer is granted a revocable, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty free right to use trademarks, logos or other similar designations and artwork ("Media Content") solely in connection with advertisement, promotion, distribution and sale of Products to the extent the right to use Media Content has been provided by the supplier/manufacturer of the Product(s). ALL MEDIA CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS-IS. Customer will indemnify Petra for its use, or misuse, of Media Content pursuant to the indemnity obligations of these Terms and Conditions.
MANUFACTURERS ADVERTISED PRICE (MAP) AND RESELLER AGREEMENTS
From time to time, some Vendors require authorization for Customer to offer Vendor's Products or may prohibit certain Products from being sold on the Internet. Petra occasionally posts reseller agreements, applications and minimum advertised price (MAP) policies for Customer's review and application at www.petra.com. Petra will inform Customer if Customer must remove a Product or Product line from Customer's Web site(s). Customer agrees to immediately honor Petra's request. Failure to honor Petra's request may, at Petra's sole discretion, result in immediate legal action and/or closure of Customer's Accounts Receivable Account with Petra, including the cessation of all shipments in process.
During the course of business between Petra and Customer, Petra may disclose certain confidential and proprietary information ("Confidential Information") to Customer. Confidential information will include all data, materials, Products, inventory information, technology, trade secrets, computer programs, specifications, manuals, business plans, software, marketing plans, pricing, financial information, Petra's Web site, artwork, and other information disclosed or submitted orally, in writing, or by any other media. Nothing will require Petra to disclose any of its information. Customer agrees that the Confidential Information is to be considered confidential and proprietary to Petra and Customer will hold the same in confidence and will not use the Confidential Information other than for the purposes of sales with its customers pursuant to Petra's Standard Terms and Conditions. Customer will not disclose, publish, or otherwise reveal any of the Confidential Information received from Petra to any other party whatsoever. Confidential Information furnished in tangible form will not be duplicated by Customer or any of Customer's employees except for the purposes of Petra's Standard Terms and Conditions. Upon Petra's request, Customer must return all Confidential Information received in written or tangible form, including copies or reproductions or other media containing such Confidential Information, within ten (10) days of such request.
To protect our business relationship with you, Petra has utilized the following methods as accepted evidence of your completion of documents required between Petra and its customers:
- Handwritten manual signatures
- Use of Petra's Online Application System (https://www.petra.com/application) to complete all required documentation using an electronic signature.
- Use of the third party electronic signature software, DocuSign™ or Adobe Echo (this does not include Adobe signed documents, the document must be signed using the Adobe Echo service) to electronically sign.
Electronic signature mans any electronic symbol or process executed and adopted by a party with the intent to sign these terms and conditions within the meaning of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (“UETA”) and the United States Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“ESIGN”). Electronic signature or acceptance through signature of these terms and conditions by a party is intended to authenticate this writing and have the same force and effect as a manual signature.
Petra appreciates your understanding that no other method of signature will be accepted. By utilizing either Petra's Online Application System or DocuSign™, you agree any electronic signature provided is the legal equivalent of a manual signature.
WARRANTIES & REPRESENTATIONS
Customer represents and Petra relies upon this representation, to its detriment, that Customer will not misbrand or falsely advertise any Products, and that Customer will comply with all applicable state and federal laws, rules, regulations and requirements of the United States, including but not limited to all U.S. Code and Federal Regulations regarding the Federal Communications Commission. Any violation as determined by the U.S. government or any other government with jurisdiction over such matters that applies to or affects Customer's performance under Petra's Standard Terms and Conditions, will be conclusive evidence of Customer's breach of these representations.
Petra makes no warranty, guarantee or representation, whether written or oral, regarding any Products. Petra will only pass along those warranties, guarantees or representations given to Petra by its Vendors.
PETRA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ALLEGED DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE, MISUSE OF THE PRODUCTS OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS FOR WHICH IT WAS NOT INTENDED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY PETRA.
PETRA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HAS NO DUTY TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY OR HOLD HARMLESS CUSTOMER, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OTHER PARTY, FROM OR AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DEMAND OR LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF INITIATING PARTY, WHETHER IN LAW OR EQUITY (collectively referred to as "CLAIMS"), ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING IN ANY WAY FROM CUSTOMER'S PURCHASE, SALE, USE OR MARKETING OF PRODUCTS SUPPLIED UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Petra's sales of any Product(s) which may be considered or classified as a personal defense product(s) or as weaponry, (including, but not limited to the product commonly referred to as "Pepper Spray") are done so under the following conditions:
- Petra is not responsible for knowing, nor does Petra make representations, interpretations or assumptions as to which Products will be classified by federal, state or local agencies, governments or the similar as personal defense or weapons;
- Customers are responsible for knowing, understanding and applying any and all federal, state, city or local laws, regulations, codes or the similar as related to the resale of these Products;
- Petra EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS any responsibility to provide Customer with notice of, or to provide Customer with knowledge about, any possible restrictions on Customer's resale of these Products; and,
- Petra's sales of these Products are done so for wholesale resale purpose only. Use of Products is AT Customer's OWN RISK. Petra assumes no responsibility for use of any Product supplied.
INDEMNIFICATION & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CUSTOMER WILL INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND, UPON DEMAND, PETRA ITS AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSOR, ASSIGNEES AND EACH OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES AGAINST ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM (1) CUSTOMER'S USE OF, MARKETING OF OR SALE OF PRODUCTS SUPPLIED BY PETRA IN ANY OTHER MANNER OTHER THAN AS SPECIFIED UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; (2) ANY ACTUAL OR ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF PATENT, TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT, TRADE SECRET OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF A THIRD PARTY ; OR (3) CUSTOMER'S BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. In the event of Claims or other matter covered by Petra's Standard Terms and Conditions, Customer agrees to notify Petra within three (3) business days of being aware of such action, in writing.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Petra be liable to Customer, or any third party for any loss of profits or revenue or for any incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages resulting from any performance, non-performance, breach or termination of this relationship. Any liability as a result of the Parties’ relationship will be limited to the recovery of the net amount paid by Customer the for Product(s) that is the subject of a claim.
NON-WAIVER & PREVAILING TERMS
Acceptance of all or any part of payment due or acceptance of any part of the purchase price of Product will in no way bind Petra to accept future orders or constitute a waiver of any right Petra might have with respect to Customer's failure to comply with Petra's Standard Terms and Conditions. Neither party’s failure to enforce any provision herein will be deemed a waiver of that provision or of the right to enforce it in the future. Petra's Standard Terms and Conditions, and any application, addenda or attachments referenced herein, will contain the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements or representations.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNING LAW
Informal Dispute Resolution. THIS PROCESS DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY DISPUTE THAT ARISES UNDER PARTIES' CONFIDENTIALITY OR INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS. At the written request of either party, the Parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising under or relating to Petra's Standard Terms and Conditions through the informal means described in this Section. Each party will appoint a senior management representative with the authority to discuss and settle any dispute. The representatives will furnish to each other, all non-privileged information with respect to the dispute that the parties believe to be appropriate and germane. The representatives will use commercially reasonable efforts to resolve the dispute without the necessity of any formal proceeding. Formal proceedings for the resolution of the dispute may not be commenced until the earlier of: (i) the designated representatives conclude, as evidenced in writing, that resolution through continued negotiation does not appear likely; or (ii) thirty (30) days have passed since the initial request to negotiate the dispute was made; provided, however, that a party may file earlier to avoid the expiration of any applicable limitations period, to preserve a superior position with respect to other creditors, and/or to apply for interim or equitable relief.
Any disputes brought by Customer against Petra arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be decided exclusively and solely by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Parties waive any objections to venue in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and agree to not plead or claim that any matter has been brought in an inconvenient forum. Furthermore, any Party who removes or attempts to remove any action outside of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, will pay the other’s reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred in preventing such a removal or in obtaining a remand to those courts located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Any dispute brought by Petra against Customer arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be decided, at Petra's sole discretion, exclusively and solely by a court of competent jurisdiction located in (a) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma or (b) in the state of Customer's principal place of business ("venue"). Customer waives objections to venue in either location and agrees to not plead or claim an inconvenient forum. Furthermore, if Customer removes or attempts to remove any action outside of these venues, Customer will pay the reasonable attorney fees and costs Petra incurs in preventing such a removal or in obtaining a remand to those courts located in the venue chosen by Petra.
Any notice required by Petra's Standard Terms and Conditions or given in connection with it, will be in writing, or via electronic mail to email@example.com and will be given to the appropriate party by personal delivery, certified mail, postage prepaid, or recognized overnight delivery service.
FOR PUBLIC EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS (INCLUDING UNIVERSITIES AND K-12 EDUCATIONAL PROVIDERS)
A Public Educational System is defined as an entity receiving public funds to provide access to education.
Due to various laws, if a Customer is a Public Educational System, certain terms and conditions may not apply. Whether terms and conditions are applicable will be determined by the specific state laws governing the Customer. Furthermore, Petra agrees that these terms and conditions will be modified based on the applicable laws governing that Customer.
Customers must call in advance to cancel a backorder. Backorders are shipped automatically. Customers must call in advance to cancel a backorder. Backordered Product that is less than ten dollars ($10) is automatically cancelled. For backordered or discontinued Products over ten dollars ($10) in value, a Petra Sales Representative will contact Customer to discuss shipment details.
Orders that have been released to Petra's distribution center for processing are not eligible for cancellation. Petra is not responsible for typographical errors or erroneous data in publications, Web site or any other media. Please note that items ordered may not be exactly as pictured in any media which Petra uses to promote or advertise Products, including Petra's catalog, or website. Prices are subject to change without notice. A Petra Sales Representative may be contacted for the latest product pricing and availability.
Petra reserves the right to limit quantities.
Some product lines are available in certain territories only, as stipulated by the manufacturer. These items are marked with this icon: *Territory Restricted. Please call a Petra Sales Representative for more details.
Customer and Petra's relationship with one another is that of independent contractors for purposes of Petra's Standard Terms and Conditions. Petra's Standard Terms and Conditions do not establish a franchise, joint venture or partnership, or create any relationship of employer and employee, master and servant, or principal and agent between the parties. Neither party will have, nor represent that it has, any power, right or authority to bind the other party, or to assume or create any obligation or responsibility, express or implied, on behalf of the other party without such other party’s written consent.
All sections contained in Petra's Standard Terms and Conditions will survive termination by either party.
Availability: In Stock
Estimated Arrival: Between May 28 and May 30. United States
3 Great reasons to buy from us:
Ghents Partition Extendersadd height to cubicles and partitions for added protection, reduced noise, and privacy. As employees return to a full-time normal work schedule, there is no need to tear down cubicles to safely physically separate employees. Save time and money with these partition extenders that are designed to fit on most standard partition and cubicle systems from major office furniture manufacturers. Cubicle wall extenders mount to the top of existing systems. Partition extenders install easily and quickly as all tools for installation are provided. Ghents Partition Extenders ship in worry-free packaging to ensure they arrive as expected.
- A clear panel does not obstruct the view and allows light to pass through.
- Made to fit most standard partition and cubicle systems from major office furniture manufacturers.
- Clamps will work on square and radius edges.