The desk and cubicle panels include adjustable levelers to compensate for uneven floors. A convenient cable management system features desktop grommets and removable panels in the metal legs for organizing cords. Turn open spaces into efficient offices with this cubicle workstation that can be completely assembled in less than an hour. This collection can easily expand into multiple desk configurations as your business grows and accepts a convenient Storage and Accessory Kit (sold separately) to keep all of your items in the order.
Metal-framed, cushioned acoustical panels are covered with two-toned fabric. Levelers compensate for uneven flooring so the workstation won't shift or rock.
- Workstation sold and shipped in two cartons—ORDER BOTH CARTONS.
- Durable melamine worksurface is scratch- and stain-resistant.
- Desktop grommets for wire management.
- The removable metal faceplate on the legs hides cords and cables.
- Metal-framed, cushioned acoustical panels are covered with two-toned fabric.
- Levelers compensate for uneven flooring.
- Global Product Type: Desks-Workstations
- Color: Hansen Cherry
- Tip Shape: L-Shape
- Top Material: Melamine
- Width Maximum: 88 1/4"
- Depth Maximum: 64 1/2"
- Height Maximum: 63"
- Base Material: Metal
- For Use With Bush® Office-in-an-Hour™ L-Workstation Hansen Cherry (Carton 1 of 2)
- Series Name: Bush® Office in an Hour™ Series
- Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%