BSXVL402EN11 HON COMPANY HVL402 Series Executive High-Back Chair, Supports up to 250 lbs., Black Seat/Black Back, Iron Gray Base
BSXVL402EN11, HON HVL402 Series Executive High-Back Chair is a professional office furniture supplier, including an ergonomic task chair, gaming chair, managerial chair, etc. Give yourself a chance to have a better sitting experience. High-quality material adds an ergonomic design that takes you comfort and prevents fatigue.
- Upgrade sponge padding makes you super comfortable. The 5-star base remains stable and supports Supports up to 250 lbs.
- The simple steps, simple installment, save your precious time. This high back chair is Perfect apply for office, home, meeting, reception so on.
- Executive chair lumbar support, and generously padded, this ergonomic office chair gives you excellent seating experience.
Why buy this HVL402 Series Executive High-Back Chair?
- Generously proportioned seat and back cushions support longer periods of use.
- Neutral vinyl upholstery matches any environment so you can change your aesthetics without changing your chair.
- The swivel/tilt function allows the chair to recline effortlessly, promoting movement and comfort throughout the day.
- Padded armrests and integrated headrest provide comfortable support.
- The simple four-step assembly allows you to enjoy your chair almost immediately.
- Tilt tension and tilt lock allow for greater personalization of comfort.
- Global Product Type: Chairs/Stools-Office Chairs
- Arm Style: Padded Loop
- Seat Material: Vinyl
- Recommended Applications : General Office & Task,Executive & Management
- Armrest Material: Injection Molded Plastic, Vinyl
- Distance Between Arms: 18"
- Arm Height From Seat: 8"
- Overall Width Maximum: 26"
- Overall Depth Maximum: 28"
- Overall Height Minimum: 41.5"
- Overall Height Maximum: 46"
- Seat Width Maximum: 19.5"
- Seat Depth Maximum: 17.5"
- Seat Height Minimum: 17.5"
- Seat Height Maximum: 21.25"
- Back Width Maximum: 19"
- Back Height Maximum: 24.5"
- Caster/Glide/Wheel: Five 50 mm Hooded Casters
- Weight Capacity (text): Supports up to 250 lbs.