ALEHTPN1G ALERA AdaptivErgo Pneumatic Height-Adjustable Table Base, 26.18" to 39.57", Gray
ALEHTPN1G, Alera AdaptivErgo Pneumatic Height-Adjustable Table base is our most affordable standing desk model. The strong legs use telescopic adjustment transitioning from sitting to standing in seconds with a simple controller touch. The quality construction for maximum structural integrity.
With customizable settings for desired user heights and programmable alarms settings AdaptivErgo Pneumatic Height-Adjustable Table Base for helpful reminders to stand or sit throughout your busy day.
- With height adjustable office desks, you can now easily achieve the perfect sit/stand balance throughout your entire workday.
- With an ultra-simplified construction, this Standing Desk is one of the easiest and quickest standings table base to assemble. Assembling table base yourself?
- Set up requires only minutes. Finally, say goodbye to assembly headaches! Adjustable Table Base will not crack, chip or peel, and is built for office and home use.
Why buy this Height adjustable standing desk?
- Set the perfect height when sitting or standing.
- Pneumatic control lift-assist height-adjustable table base.
- Durable base recommended for up to 85-lb. lift capacity including the weight of worksurface.
- Movement within a 13" range from 26 1/4" to 39 5/8".
- Accommodates most common worksurfaces ranging from 59" to 72" width; and 24" to 30" depth.
- Strong black powder-coated steel frame with cross bars provides stability and prevents racking.
- Adjustable leveling glides to compensate for uneven floors.
- No electricity needed.
- Global Product Type: Tables-Multipurpose & Training Tables
- Capacity (Weight): Supports up to 100 lbs. including the weight of worksurface
- Overall Width : 59.06"
- Height Maximum: 39.57"
- Base Color: Gray
- Overall Depth: 28.35"
- Height Minimum: 26.18"
- Base/Leg Material: Steel
- Base Type: Pneumatic Control Height-Adjustable
- Caster/Glide/Wheel: Leveling Glides
- Compliance Standards: Meets or Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards