HONS1101, HON Directional Desktop Sit-to-Stand Riser with Single Monitor Arm, Silver/Black allows the user to transition from the seating position to standing position throughout the workday. Designed to sit atop an existing desk and create sit-to-stand functionality by raising the computer. The gas-assist lever-operated height adjustment mechanism is easy to use and accurate.
- Turn any desk into a sit-to-stand workstation in minutes, without modifying the base or frame.
- This HON Directional Desktop Sit-to-Stand is easily clamped onto any existing work surface and then raises whenever a standing height workstation is desired.
- This puts the user in more control over both their environment and their posture. The two-tiered platform is quickly elevated by a gas-assist lever mechanism.
- This sit-stand makes raising or lowering the laptop or monitors easier. This model is designed to hold one monitor.
Why Buy this Desktop Sit-to-Stand Riser?
- Deep worksurface into a sit-to-stand flexible workstation
- Transform your static desk into an engaging and active sit-to-stand solution
- Directional provides plenty of adjustability with the keyboard tray range from -1.89”-14.75”
- Frees up valuable space for work and personal items
- Sit-to-stand desk that promotes a healthier work style
- Width Maximum: 30 3/4"
- Depth Maximum: 22"
- Height Maximum: 44"
- Rotation: 360 degrees
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Material(s): Steel; Wood; Rubber
- Keyboard Platform Dimensions: 30 3/4" x 22"
- Worksurface Platform Dimensions: 30 3/4" x 22"
- Worksurface Platform Width: 30 3/4"
- Worksurface Platform Depth: 22"
- Height Minimum: 29"